PPA Wheels warrants to the original purchaser that products manufactured by PPA Wheels are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Recommended cleaning includes only mild soap and water, no chemical agents including car washes.
Warranty on Finishes Shall Apply to:
- Chrome / Paint – one year from original date of purchase and covers peeling and separation of the chrome from the wheel.
- Clear Coat - one year from original date of purchase and covers peeling.
PPA Wheels obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or, at PPA Wheel option, replacement without charge except for freight of any wheel considered by PPA Wheels to be defective in material and/or workmanship.
This warranty is valid only when the wheel is returned preapproved, freight prepaid, together with proof of purchase. This warranty shall not apply to:
- Wheels that have been damaged in transit, by accident, or that have been repaired or altered.
- Wheels damaged due to adverse weather and road chemicals.
- Wheels that have not been installed or cared for in accordance with recommendations.
- Wheels that have been installed on incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheels that have been installed with other than PPA Wheel approved accessories.
- Wheel sales not supported by original sales receipt.
PPA Wheels hereby disclaims all other express warranties, implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and use of particular purpose, to the extent of the law of the state of sale and federal law allows. Some stated do not allow the exclusion on limitations of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation of exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.